POSITION: ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
- Possess a two-year Electronics Degree and/or Military Class "A" Equivalence.
- Basic understanding of NC, CNC, and PLC controls and/or systems.
- Must be able to use RTD probe, Oscilloscope, Capacitance Meter and other electronic instruments. Basic understanding of the design of electronic circuits.
- Knowledge of transient and spike suppression as applied to electronics controls.
- Basic understanding of closed loop AC/DC Servo Systems and their applications to machine tools.
- Understanding of control systems to block level.
- Coordination of trouble shooting and diagnosing of machine problems with personnel of other expertise.
- Basic understanding of PLC software as related to machine functions and/or trouble shooting.
- Understanding of NC, CNC and PLC controls to board level. Use of electronic test equipment to make diagnoses of bad components.
- Cross reference and select components to repair boards.
- Calibrate electronic controls and instruments.
- Access and use CNC controls to trouble shoot machines.
- Understanding of Gear manufacturing processes.
- Proven Problem Solving / Trouble shooting skills.
- Two year Electronics Degree and/or Military Class “A” Equivalence